[App_rpt-users] Dial raspberry pi install

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Wed Sep 5 22:52:14 UTC 2018

Might want to revise those instructions.

change: at the # prompt run "asl-menu" to setup your node.

at the # prompt run "sudo asl-menu" to setup your node.

Otherwise it will say you do not have root access.
and the menu wont run.

That was the snag I ran in to.

The Devil is always in the details.

Jon VA3RQ