[App_rpt-users] Trouble with minicom on new install

TGundo 2003 tgundo2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 13:27:48 UTC 2018

Morning all-
Just did a fresh install, upgraded to a new Pi.
Everything went very smooth, copied over my config files and everything started working as it should.
One issue though- I am trying to put Minicom back on and I get this:
root at repeater:~# apt-get install minicomReading package lists... DoneBuilding dependency treeReading state information... DoneE: Unable to locate package minicomroot at repeater:~#
Any ideas? I am running this as root.
Thanks!TomW9SRV