[App_rpt-users] Node 48455 not showing in the Database at stats.allstarlink.org

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Fri Sep 14 22:55:49 UTC 2018

On 9/14/18 3:50 PM, José Roberto Ruíz García Salas TG9AOR wrote:
> Bryan, thanks for the response. I will change the private node 70421 to 1900.

The fact this node is posting to the stats server means it's got the stats
post config set in it's stanza.  You need to disable this, but this sounds
like you have a it missing from your other node 48455.  If you want send me
your rpt.conf file directly and I'll look at it.

> By the way, what is the range of the private nodes?(1000-1999?)

Yes, it can be anything starting with 1.

> I do not have an http proxy server. I have port 4569 forwarded. This is the
> armhf image, and worked out the gate from day 1, until I tried to add the
> private node, yesterday.

Since your private node is posting to the stats server, you need to disable
this (and ensure it's not registering either in iax.conf), then enable it
under your public node.

73's
--
Bryan Fields