[App_rpt-users] Politics

Corey Dean n3fe at repeater.net
Sun Sep 16 21:47:47 UTC 2018

Tim,

As many of you know I have moved over into the dmr world and do still have
a few allstar nodes up and running.  One is 8-10 years old, hasn’t had
internet, and have never touched asterisk afterwards.   One of the things I
did not miss was the hamvoip team.  I got into it with them a couple of
times over codecs and proved my testing with a service monitor.  To them it
still wasn’t true and I just got tired of it.  It doesn’t look like much
has changed.   Of course dmr has its own politics as well...

If it has gone on this long I doubt you are ever going to see things change
because they weren’t given the keys to the castle that they wanted so
much...

Corey. N3FE