[App_rpt-users] Node 48455 still having registration issues after adding private module

qrz at tg9aor.net qrz at tg9aor.net
Wed Sep 19 14:50:53 UTC 2018

After another attempt to integrate a private module(1001), I got the
following:
repeater*CLI> iax2 show registry
Host                  dnsmgr  Username    Perceived             Refresh
State
44.98.254.145:4569    Y       48455       <Unregistered>             60
Rejected
[Sep 19 08:18:15] NOTICE[22786]: chan_iax2.c:9712 socket_process:
Registration of '48455' rejected: 'Registration Refused' from:
'44.98.254.145'

Do I need to put the private module at the very end of rpt.conf? ,before
the last line that starts with #

The node works, connects to allstar and echolink nodes, bridges to DMR
no problem, but it fails to register on the stats.allstarlink.org
database.

I deleted the private node from rpt.conf , modules.conf,
extensions.conf, and after that it shows up on the database again.

I guess I will try to compile instead of using the image for armhf
architechture, but then again I recall there is this DAHDI issue when
compiling with stretch and a RPi 3B+.

Do I loose by not being registered at allstarlink.org? Is it OK to just
run it as is with the DMR bridge and not showing up on the
stats.allstarlink.org list?

73 de TG9AOR