[App_rpt-users] Usb radio conf

n3ssl n3ssl at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 19:48:14 UTC 2018

Group
I recently installed the 4/2018 raspberry pi image and followed the asl-menu. Shows on stats page. So far too
I took back to site today and ran radio tune and cant get tone generator to work. My settings for tmixa are voice and tmixb tone. Rim was working at time.
Didn't think much so added the audio filters and lost asterisk-r. Shows code 5.
Before adding filters I was able to access wan node 2135. But dont see the usual operation  of tones hangups ect.

What's everyone's thoughts?

Ryan n3ssl
N3ssl at yahoo.com

Before the USB audio