[App_rpt-users] Audio Hum

David david at kg5rdf.com
Thu Sep 20 03:19:14 UTC 2018

I have not seen anything to do with PL in rpt.conf. Can you please point me in the right direction.
Thanks David
-------- Original message --------From: N6GKJ Land <n6gkj1 at gmail.com> Date: 9/19/18  8:20 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Users of Asterisk app_rpt <app_rpt-users at lists.allstarlink.org> Cc: kd2bxf_kev at geezerlab.com Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Audio Hum
Also make sure that rpt.conf is set up properly. Make sure your not transmitting PL tone mixed on your audio. That happened to a friend of mine