[App_rpt-users] USB fob choppy/stuttering audio

Marshall Oldham ke6pcv at cal-net.org
Mon Apr 1 20:10:13 UTC 2019

Rob,

Based on your comments about the telemetry "not sounding choppy when listening to it over the
phone."

It could be that RF from your transmitter is getting into your sound fob.  Do you have a
transmitter hooked up to the USB sound fob?

As a test, disable your transmitter and use clip leads to connect a PC amplified computer
speaker to your TX audio line and see if you still have choppy audio.

If you do  NOT have choppy audio with the amplified speaker, this surely points to some type of
RF getting into your sound fob.

Hope this helps.

73

Marshall - ke6pcv