[App_rpt-users] NON- C-media Sound card and Pi GPIO

Rachid Karroo rkarroo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 02:54:01 UTC 2019

I am also interested by this solution.

My goal (rather our goal because I am not alone in this) is to be able to
add a second interconnection medium. Currently in collaboration with the
Radio Amateurs from Reunion Island, we (at 3B8) have set up an inter-island
connection using svxlink reflector. It works fine though.
An interface using the PI GPIO would help to seperate the fact of being
tied up with one particular sound card.Moreover it would remove any
possible electronic issue that may arise (humidity on the sound FOB etc) if
the node is set remotely.

73s

Rachid Karroo
3B8FP