[App_rpt-users] Hello All, quick question. Where is the echolink info on the new web page? allstarlink.org/ I wanted to check on the module info the old site had a tab with all the echolink info on it and a check box which enabled echo module on the allstar server, thanks

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 19:37:23 UTC 2019

Scott,

I think you are talking about the old AllStar Portal page. That one used to
be able to download configuration settings to your node. That feature is no
longer available. Now days you can use WinSCP or Nano to edit your config
files directly. The wiki page that Bob pointed you to shows you the
settings.

The WiKi has some info on editing your config files. Take a look at this.

https://wiki.allstarlink.org/wiki/Editing_Config_Files

Let us know if you have questions.

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 9:43 AM Scott Bowden <wa6cwm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tnx Bob for coming back so quick. I however was looking for info about the
> webpage, I already have the module installed on my node and has worked
> fine. The new webpage is different and I don't see anything relating to
> echoing on it
> Tnx, Scott. 47199
>
> On Wed, Apr 24, 2019, 07:57 Bob Pyke <k6ecm1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Start here
>>
>> https://wiki.allstarlink.org/wiki/Echolink_Channel_Driver#echolink.conf
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Bob
>> K6ECM
>>
>> Sent from iPad
>>

>> On Apr 24, 2019, at 3:29 AM, Scott Bowden <wa6cwm at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> --
>> In the Kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is King!

>> You do not need a password to unsubscribe, you can do it via email
>> confirmation. If you have trouble unsubscribing, please send a message to
>> the list detailing the problem.

>> You do not need a password to unsubscribe, you can do it via email
>> confirmation. If you have trouble unsubscribing, please send a message to
>> the list detailing the problem.

> the list detailing the problem.

--
Tim WD6AWP