[App_rpt-users] Is this list back?

rhyolite rhyolite at leikhim.com
Wed Dec 25 23:55:37 UTC 2019

Groups.io provides both a mailing list as well as a web interface. I am surprised it was not considered.Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Jeremy Utley <jerutley at gmail.com> Date: 12/25/19  3:48 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Users of Asterisk app_rpt <app_rpt-users at lists.keekles.org> Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Is this list back? The problem is a web forum is not as well served to a community as a mailing list is. If you want to be a member of a community with a web forum, you have to keep going to that forum day in and day out. But with a mailing list, everything just comes into your mailbox, and you can keep up as much or little as you want.I myself would prefer that mailing lists stay used over a web based forum!Jeremy, NQ0MOn Wed, Dec 25, 2019, 1:39 PM Tim Sawyer <tisawyer at gmail.com> wrote:This list moved to https://community.allstarlink.org which is both a web forum and a list server. All of the mailman list archives as of that time are searchable within the forum site itself. Also you can sign into the forum with the email address you used here and all of you old posts back to the beginning of the mailman list will show up under you account.The mailman list was closed without mentioning it had been updated to community. Now that it's temporarily back the opportunity to correct that presents its self. Activity on the community site has been good and all are welcome to join us there. 73 and Merry Christmas to all. On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 10:21 AM Lu V <luvencl8 at gmail.com> wrote:I might have missed an email but I thought this email list was shut down.
Glad to see it up. I found value in it.

Lu Vencl
KA4EPS

Unsubscribe posts to the list will result in public shaming.
-- Tim WD6AWP

Unsubscribe posts to the list will result in public shaming.