[App_rpt-users] Is this list back?

moremil51 at twc.com moremil51 at twc.com
Fri Dec 27 00:52:29 UTC 2019

Hi Bryan
    I own a 2 meter repeater in Jamestown NY, I leave the WAN connected 24-7
some of the repeater users asked me is it possible
to turn off the node reporting node 29347 connected ect. I am using a older
ver. Centos 5.10 could yo u please explain how I can do
this. I hope you had a very good Christmas. Thank You Harry KS2D