[App_rpt-users] 6m Net Invitation, Tuesday Nights

Kevin Tubbs (KD2SL) kd2sl at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 11:40:59 UTC 2019

Hello,
In Syracuse, NY we have what is likely the "most expensive 6m repeater antenna" in the world, a former TV broadcast antenna.  You can read more about it at http://www.kd2sl.com.
The reason I'm bringing this up is because every Tuesday night at 7:00 pm EST we have a 6 meter net, with two 6m repeaters linked: 53.67 in Syracuse, and 53.05 in Auburn.  And now that AllStar node 47460 has been installed on the 53.67 repeater, I'd like to invite anyone with an AllStar-connected 6 meter repeater to join us.
The net runs about an hour, bringing together an average of 20-25 6 meter enthusiasts for casual chat on the Magic Band.  Feel free to connect your 6m repeater to node 47460 every Tuesday night at 7:00 pm EST.  And please check in to say hello!
73 - Kevin KD2SL