[App_rpt-users] Allstar node putting out digital noise

Daniel Hileman w3vmc at outlook.com
Sat Feb 23 03:27:21 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,
I have an alinco 135 and RIM alinco that are working normally except for one thing. When you transmit into it, the output is all digital “hash.” Everything was great till my rim alinco stopped working and I replaced it with a new one, and now its putting out no “audio” just digital sounding noise. Any ideas?
73
Dan W3VMC

Sent from my iPhone