[App_rpt-users] CM119 USB interface

Nate Hardman nhardman1428 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 21:35:24 UTC 2019

ensure the module chan_usbradio.so  is loading in /etc/asterisk/modules.conf
ensure that rxchannel = radio/usb_NODNUMBER  in /etc/asterisk/rpt.conf
you also need to make sure the file usbradio_tune_usb_NODENUMBER.conf exist
in /etc/asterisk and edit the file replacing the default node number 1999
(most likely) with your node number.  Then you should be able to run
radio-tune-menu

--

Nathan Hardman
nhardman1428 at gmail.com