[App_rpt-users] CM119 USB interface

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Wed Jan 2 17:18:56 UTC 2019

Mark,

You can have different tones on the same fob but no separation for a node.

While it 'might' be possible to separate left and right channel audio
for 2 nodes if configured,

you would need to separate cos/ptt sources not on the same fob, like
using Parallel port etc.

Can't advise better since you did not state all the methods used.

...mike/kb8jnm