[App_rpt-users] Services on the New Portal Site

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Fri Jan 4 19:29:20 UTC 2019

Tim,

I was wondering if something can be done with the paginating buttons on
the nodelist display.

At no time can you select more than the next page to scroll through the
list.

Unless you show the whole list quantity.

Normally you should be able to jump 5 pages if needed.

Just a thought. Having all those button at the bottom isn't helping
anything.

First, Last and 'Next' page is all you get. Defeats the purpose.

Anyway, good work, TNX.

...mike/kb8jnm