[App_rpt-users] Services on the New Portal Site

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 04:36:39 UTC 2019

The numbers on the bottom right are page numbers. Most of the time they
show you the first, last, previous, next page numbers plus a couple of
ellipsis'. However when you are within a few paged of the first or last
page the ellipsis are replaced with page numbers. Does that help explain
how it currently works?

--
Tim WD6AWP