[App_rpt-users] SIRI or Google assitant like repeater controler

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 22:35:21 UTC 2019

IRLP was just the start - he's already worked on controller interfacing
with Sierra Radio Systems controllers (SRS Comm Server) and is awaiting his
NWDigital gear to get that interfaced.  Asterisk is on the go ... he just
started up a github stub for the different interfaces he's working on ...
https://github.com/williamfranzin/ he has been able to spend some hard core
time in the last few days to get the SRS going as he had some time off
during Christmas break.  Very impressive work.  He's on our local repeater
society executive for the first time and we're pushing to test out some
digital linking options and controller opportunities.  He's also 1 of 2
guys who started up our local highspeed city-wide ham radio network (with
AREDN nodes) - which we also will use as backhaul digital linking testing
with these modes.

73, Dan ve4drk