[App_rpt-users] Node 47788

AD2TM ka2myd at frontiernet.net
Sat Jan 12 00:36:17 UTC 2019

Hello All;
For the past year at different time I have been trying to get an allstar
node up and running. I have had various amounts of success. I too wish
that there was a detailed step by step setup instruction list for us
newbies, or a script that would walk a new user through the COMPLETE
setup. I have found the documentation very frustrating to follow. Enough
complaining.

I have many questions, but will only as a couple:
1.) What is the CLI and what is it used for?
2.) I know my node, #47788 is registered, but no information can be
found. Where how do I fix th

Can someone try to connect and let me know their results? There is a
radio connected and on, but on a simplex frequency.
73
Tom  AD2TM