[App_rpt-users] callsigns instead of node numbers

larry larry at n7fm.com
Tue Jan 22 17:57:18 UTC 2019

Angelo,

It only announces the callsigns connects on your local (modified) node.
Any other Node would still indicate node numbers on their end unless
they also have modified their node to change from numbers to callsign.
If you own more than one node its number would be replaced by the
callsign matching the data in the astdb.txt file.

Using another of your own nodes to connect to yourself (after
modification) would say your callsign connected to your callsign...on
the modified node but still announce number to number connects if your
other node is not modified.

Larry - N7FM