[App_rpt-users] Lies, damn lies, and John David McGough

Joe Leikhim rhyolite at leikhim.com
Wed Jul 3 20:23:39 UTC 2019

I don't have a dog in this fight, I run neither application, though may
in future. That said, it would seem to me that rather than sully the
world of AllStar, the continual argument should be taken to the
courtroom to be settled out. This means whomever has legal standing at
Allstar, or Jim Dixon's heirs, should take JDM, HamVoip or whomever is
the legal entity to court over the matter. The big question is who
specifically has legal standing to do so. To outsiders like me, this
makes the world of Allstarlink look pretty frightening and petty.

So who really has legal standing here?

--
Joe Leikhim

Leikhim and Associates