[App_rpt-users] Lies, damn lies, and John David McGough

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 14:36:05 UTC 2019

the header of app_rpt.c on the 2011 limey distribution of allstarlink is
that:

/* #define NEW_ASTERISK */
/* #define OLD_ASTERISK */
/*
 * Asterisk -- An open source telephony toolkit.
 *
 * Copyright (C) 2002-2009, Jim Dixon, WB6NIL
 *
 * Jim Dixon, WB6NIL <jim at lambdatel.com>
 * Serious contributions by Steve RoDgers, WA6ZFT <
hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com>
 *
 * See http://www.asterisk.org for more information about
 * the Asterisk project. Please do not directly contact
 * any of the maintainers of this project for assistance;
 * the project provides a web site, mailing lists and IRC
 * channels for your use.
 *
 * This program is free software, distributed under the terms of
 * the GNU General Public License Version 2. See the LICENSE file
 * at the top of the source tree.
 */

It is easy to find and I really dont think anyone took the time to modify
all the app_rpt.c with good time stamp on every version online of limey or
acid.

the licence is pretty clear and the Jim did released the software as gpl.