[App_rpt-users] Recording your QSO's as an MP3 file

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Tue Jul 9 17:19:09 UTC 2019

On 7/8/19 3:56 AM, Joshua Nulton wrote:
> Installation and configuration of everything is demonstrated in the YouTube
> tutorial video. If you don't want to type out the bash script it can be
> downloaded here:
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-z9UgW_L81MKl9eBKqMmDeT0xO9jl7qE

Cool, you should add this to the wiki.

Another thing I've been thinking, since we both have google accounts, take the
files and send them to the speech to text google service.  We could add in a
small plugin to the node log and reference the filename and the text.  You
could grep for callsigns :)

https://cloud.google.com/speech-to-text/
> Enjoy and if you have any questions, please post them on the official
> Allstar Community forum here: https://community.allstarlink.org/

Well it's not really used by anyone.  Lists are superior they are not subject
to the same sort of censorship as a web forum.
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice
http://bryanfields.net