[App_rpt-users] Recording your QSO's as an MP3 file

Joshua Nulton kg5ebi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 19:02:28 UTC 2019

I uploaded a couple sample audio clips to see how quickly it could
transcribe. It is nothing that could be done in real time, they took 40-90
seconds on average. The accuracy results on the first file was pretty good,
I was impressed. The second file not so much haha.... Take a listen. Still
it would be fun, now I am looking forward to the humor honestly.

Link to Audio File 1 <http://108.61.224.90/library/2019-07-05023732.mp3>

*Resulting Transcription*
[image: Rec01.png]

Link to Audio File 2 <http://108.61.224.90/library/2019-07-05023755.mp3>