[App_rpt-users] Recording your QSO's as an MP3 file

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 02:44:19 UTC 2019

Yeah, I,ve been able to work with both porcupine (wake word detection) and
chetah speech to text, and rhino speech to intent.

They all work well and they dont need any links to a server online like
alexa or google home.

My problem is with splitting the audio from the receiver to both app-rpt
and wake word and other software . Then sending the answer only to the node
where the command been sent from. They answer could realy be some local
play command, and a ifttt server that do the script needed when a certain
command is understood.. But when a node is connected to anynode every node
audio could trigger a wake word trigger and do a command..

And thats what slowing me.