[App_rpt-users] Recording your QSO's as an MP3 file

Joshua Nulton kg5ebi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 02:52:46 UTC 2019

Sorry Bryan I didn't realize that the images weren't shared/posted. The
first audio clip was transcribed almost perfectly. The second one asked "Is
that a pinched nerve surgery where they like moving in herb underneath the
balls?"... Good ole Google.

Pierre the Sox package should split the audio for you. I agree the wake
word would be an issue, but maybe not if it monitors on a private node from
your mic only?