[App_rpt-users] IAX2 percieved not registered. Help

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sun Jul 14 18:41:32 UTC 2019

On 7/14/19 2:14 PM, Kevin Lear W3XOX wrote:
> First of all I should say greeting to all in the group.
>
> I've been trying to get my first node up for the past few days to no avail.
> I can not get my node to show up on the ASL node list.

What's your IP and node number?  Are you sure your password matches what's in
the web portal and iax?

I'm not seeing you fail due to password or anything, it's like you're unable
to reach the register server.  Can you ping register.allstarlink.org?

> I have compared my rpt.conf, extensions.conf, iax.conf, modules.conf,
> manager.conf, simpleusb.conf to another known working nodes files and can
> not seem to find anything i'm missing.

I added your node number:passwd to a test node, and can confirm it works from
a known working allstar node:

44.98.254.145:4569    Y       50116       44.98.249.6:4569           60
Registered
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice