[App_rpt-users] Connection Failed

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Tue Jul 16 02:43:15 UTC 2019

On 7/15/19 10:32 PM, Darrell Black wrote:
> I have a node behind my NAT router (50026):
> 192.168.1.250
> port 4569 allstar
> port 5198-5200 echolink
> port 5201 supermon
> The above all works!!! The echolink and allstar can accept connections from
> outside

https://wiki.allstarlink.org/wiki/Two_Servers_Behind_NAT_Router

You have to configure each node for the other's node number in the [nodes] stanza.

This is due to the IP for your nodes in extnodes being the public IP.  This
means node 49267 will try to connect to the public IP for 50026.  You need to
set this up so it knows the direct private IP connection.

Technically some routers can be configured to permit this, but most don't.

73's
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice