[App_rpt-users] Allstar/DVswitch error message

Ted Holdahl ted.holdahl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 12:14:27 UTC 2019

Can anyone tell me why I am seeing this empty registration message:

Connected to Asterisk GIT Version adaec47 currently running on repeater
(pid = 555)

Verbosity is at least 3

[Jul 24 16:20:55] NOTICE[617]: chan_iax2.c:6809 register_verify: Empty
registration from 24.124.97.212

repeater*CLI>

This message repeats every 30 seconds.  24.124.97.212 is my IP
address.   Everything
seems to be working fairly well.  It is running on a Raspberry Pi 3B+. Hams
connect to it with Zoiper, Echolink, and Dvswitch Mobile and use it to make
a connection  to the QRM DMR network.

Ted, KC3OL