[App_rpt-users] Connection Failed

Darrell Black gigahacker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 16:37:50 UTC 2019

This was the missing information that I needed.In the RPT.CONF file you
must define the internal address for each node:

50165 = radio at 192.168.1.187:4570/50165,NONE
50165 = radio at 68.40.x.x:4570/50165,NONE
50165 = radio at 127.0.0.1:4570/50165,NONE
49267 = radio at 192.168.1.249:4568/49267,NONE ; comment out when on the road
50026 = radio at 192.168.1.250:4569/50026,NONE

If you don't do this they can't find each other behind the firewall. One
warning, my one node is in a ammo box so it goes in the car with me...when
I do that I need to comment out that line in the homes nodes or it won;t
look for the portable node's public address.

(517) 917-2226
GigaHacker at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/darrellblack

73 de W8DSB
"In God we trust, all others we monitor"

GMRS WRDE739