[App_rpt-users] Important Copyright Notification

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Sun Jul 28 21:55:27 UTC 2019

Howdy Buddy,

AllStarLink, Inc., is now in a position to defend the Open Source
position of the project.  It is our hope that anyone who has (or will)
fork the code base will comply with the obligations of Open Source, as
they did prior to Jim Dixon's death, and release their source code.

Kevin Custer W3KKC
Board Member
AllStarLink, Inc.