[App_rpt-users] STATIC IP / ASL MENU

Darrell Black gigahacker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 14:15:59 UTC 2019

I have three nodes and they are all static. I used the on screen menus and
had no issues. My nodes are all Ethernet not wifi.

Make sure if you select a static address that you select a compatible
gateway

IE 192.168.1.250 then your gateway might be 192.168.1.1 and it has worked
for me.....

Are you using WIFI or Ethernet yourself? Have you tried to reboot after to
see if it takes effect after? What does the onscreen IPaddress show after
the reboot.?

--

Darrell Black

(517) 917-2226
GigaHacker at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/darrellblack

73 de W8DSB
"In God we trust, all others we monitor"

GMRS WRDE739