[App_rpt-users] Filter in active node list

larry larry at n7fm.com
Mon Jun 17 18:07:44 UTC 2019

Thanks for that Tim. Maybe I am not saying it correctly...

When you are directed to <http://stats.allstarlink.org/>
The nodes are all active and will provide additional information.
However I find no way to (search/trigger a find) jump to a specific node
or callsign without having to scroll until you find what you are looking
for. Once found clicking the callsign works neat listing all the nodes
owned by that user. Without a search/filter I may have to scroll through
a hundred callsigns or scroll to a specific Node number before I can
gather any other data.

On <https://web-tpa.allstarlink.org/nodelist/> the Filter allows me to
enter call, node number,or city and jump to a list excluding others that
don't pertain.

Larry - N7FM