[App_rpt-users] Filter in active node list

larry larry at n7fm.com
Tue Jun 18 16:57:15 UTC 2019

Thanks Tim,

I have been following along reading on the new Forum and had activated
my account. I just clicked the wrong address in my email program when I
brought the Filter subject up. The Forum works great and will be easy to
follow ALL or certain subjects. It is like anything takes folks a bit to
get use to doing things a little bit different.

As a compliment it is very nice the way you have stepped forward and
have been providing much of the feedback lately.

73
Larry - N7FM