[App_rpt-users] Rigblaster (Repost)

Robert Hanssen roberthanssen at gmx.com
Mon Mar 4 20:33:57 UTC 2019

Re-posting of my message to the group which was accidentally formatted using HTML, my apologies.

Greetings to the group,

I've extensively reviewed the Allstar Link documentation but can't find a definitive answer to my question. Can Allstar be used with an interface such as the Rigblaster Nomic (PTT) in conjunction with an built in PC soundcard? Here is a link to the interface I am referring to: http://www.westmountainradio.com/pdf/nomicman4.pdf

Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks to the group for all the informative technical information provided on the list.

Regards,
R. Hanssen