[App_rpt-users] Supermon Weather Settings

Rodger Hanson rodger_hanson at slingshot.co.nz
Tue Mar 5 22:42:15 UTC 2019

Hello All
I have my AllStar up and running, setup supermon, and found that the
weather settings seem to be limited to USA, which perhaps is a bit short
sighted since there are people all over using Allstar & supermon.

Is there a way to put in my weather "zip code" for Auckland, New
Zealand?

I just could find any document about setting up outside the USA.

Otherwise, the Allstar from Hamvoip works well, after sorting out my
power problem.
Thanks guys for the great work.

--
Kind Regards,
Rodger Hanson
  Email: rodger_hanson at slingshot.co.nz
  Web: https://zl1rah.blogspot.co.nz/

_Please consider the environment before printing this email_