[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 121, Issue 5

Guillermo Sobalvarro hk4km at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 14:37:42 UTC 2019

Hello Rodger.  I had the same problem with the WX and had to poke around all files in supermon until I resolved the problem.
All you have to do is edit the global.inc file.  The last lines say:
// Show weather conditions and temperature for Zip code area
$LOCALZIP = "SKMD";
Mine is SKMD, which corresponds to my nearest airpot.  Find the airport abreviation for your nearest one, save the file and restart from the browser.  You should now have the correct WX info.
73 de Guillermo - HK4KM

Message: 1