[App_rpt-users] Question about USB-URI

Joe Moskalski kc2irv at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 15:35:52 UTC 2019

Inam very familiar with the NXU2A and many of the USB interfaces. Why would
you not want to use PTT or COR especially with the MastrIII that has then
available. You can setup SimpleUSB to VOX. Are you planning planning to do
TRC tone keying with the station and status tone for the RX audio? Anyway,
email me directly and I will give you my phone number if you would like
more help.