[App_rpt-users] GE Mastr III and DMK USB-URI

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sat Mar 9 03:49:23 UTC 2019

On 3/8/19 6:21 PM, Bret Taylor wrote:
> Has anyone successfully interfaced the DMK USB-URI to a GE Mastr III
> repeater/base station?

I think a few have, I've not personally done this.

> I've got transmit working correctly, but can seem to get the received audio
> back into the device correctly.

What channel driver are you running?  This will determine what sort of audio
you need from the system and where squelch is performed.

There is some info on this page and I suspect it will be trivial to use this
to build a cable to interface to the Mastr III.
http://www.repeater-builder.com/ge/mastr3/m3-ctrl/m3-ctrl.html

Double check your programing too, as the Mastr III IO is based on programing.
 You'll need to ensure you have your de-empahsis and pre-emphasis setup
properly too.

If you get a working config, please consider adding it to the wiki or posting
here.

https://wiki.allstarlink.org/wiki/Radio_Connections

73's
--