[App_rpt-users] Registration Refused messages

brad at kr4d.io brad at kr4d.io
Wed Mar 13 16:54:24 UTC 2019

I was able to connect to multiple nodes while receiving the “registration refused” message. I changed my password to something incorrect, and connected just now. See attached screenshot (if attachments don’t work on this list, I uploaded it here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/bucket.stuff/Screen+Shot+2019-03-13+at+11.49.06+AM.png)

-Brad / KR4DIO