[App_rpt-users] Auto-congesting call due to slow response then connection failed

Marty martye at usham.org
Mon Mar 18 15:25:49 UTC 2019

I am having trouble connecting to to a certain node every time I get
connect failed every time.
But the node can connect to me every time. Sounds like port fwd issues
from them?

I can connect to everyone node that is registered. From what I know we are
both registered in the system and listed in the Allstar Link Node List.
I have attached the CLI output below.
This has been happening awhile, just never figured it out, but have been
trying and decided to send to the group if anyone else seen
this issue.

Anyone have a clue on this one?

73,
Marty KD4HLV
28523

asterisk -r

28523*CLI> rpt fun 28523 *329103
??? -- Hungup 'DAHDI/pseudo-1821375373'
[Mar 13 08:16:33] NOTICE[23209]: chan_iax2.c:4099 __auto_congest:
Auto-congesting call due to slow response
??? -- Hungup 'IAX2/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:4569-4411'

Then I get the connection failed response.