[App_rpt-users] Auto-congesting call due to slow response, then connection failed

Marty martye at usham.org
Tue Mar 19 12:42:49 UTC 2019

in my directory /var/lib/asterisk/rpt_extnodes

rpt_extnodes -> /tmp/rpt_extnodes appears as a link and I get tail:
cannot open '/tmp/rpt_extnodes' for reading: No such file or directory

Also I'll ask 29103 to check his whitelist. Where would I look and check
about accepting inbound connects?

TNX!---Marty KD4HLV

On 3/19/19 8:00 AM, app_rpt-users-request at lists.allstarlink.org wrote