[App_rpt-users] compiling asterisk

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Fri Mar 22 20:35:53 UTC 2019

OK folks. I've tried everything I know how to do to recompile asterisk
with my mod to app_rpt.c and am at wit's end. Just tried fresh today on
a fresh install of the Allstarlink 1.01 on a Pi3 (the distro works
fine). I made sure that gcc and g++ 4.9 were installed. Then did:

git clone https://github.com/AllStarLink/Asterisk.git

Then  in asterisk/ did ./configure CXX=g++-4.9 CC=gcc-4.9

Then did make

Blows up. Needed to delete menuselect.makeopts (not unusual) so deleted
and start over.

Blows up at need termcap...I re-installed libncurses-dev

Gets past that and blows up at chan_pi, go into menuselect and unselect
pi, try again

Blows up now at chan_beagle, unslect that and try again

Blows up at chan_simpleusb, unselect try again

Blows up at:

Makefile:361:recipe for target "main" failed

Running this as root. Also for grins (assuming a permissions issue) did
chmod -R 777 *

Didn't help.

The README says this is what was used to make 1.01

WHAT am I doing incorrectly??

Used to be I'd recompile asterisk with zero issues.

Can anyone give me any pointers?

GeorgeC W2DB 2360, 28599, etc

--
George Csahanin