[App_rpt-users] Connection fail message

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Wed Mar 27 02:46:05 UTC 2019

On 3/26/19 10:30 PM, Joe C wrote:
> Thinking of redoing the whole image from the ground up, what do you think?

We've given you a number of things to check to troubleshoot the problem and
you've done none of them.  It's likely a registration issue and a
misconfiguration in your iax.conf file is the root cause.

Reinstalling isn't going to net you anything if you are not willing to
troubleshoot.

> My ip starts with 192.

So do 16 million other IPs.  I asked for your IP, not what it started with.
Provide that and I'll be able to help you.

73's
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice