[App_rpt-users] Drupal Site info

Nate Hardman nhardman1428 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 14:01:34 UTC 2019

Mike, all Drupal site pages and documentation have been moved to
wiki.allstarlink.org  I have just added the spreadsheet (in PDF format)
used to track each page move. Direct link:
https://wiki.allstarlink.org/w/images/3/3b/ASL_docs_drupal_to_wiki.pdf
It is also listed on the Due Credit page of the WiKi
if you have other information or documentation you wish to provide to the
AllStarLink community please create an account on wiki.allstarlink.org or
send the information to helpdesk at allstarlink.org and a member of the
AllStarLink admin team will work to add it to the WiKi site.

--

Nathan Hardman
nhardman1428 at gmail.com
N8THN at ARRL.NET