[App_rpt-users] USB fob choppy/stuttering audio

Rob Noll rob at nollmail.com
Sun Mar 31 16:25:28 UTC 2019

Well here’s the odd thing – I put the fob in a Windows machine and used an earpiece while streaming audio to it as a regular sound card.  It seemed to handle it fine.  So the issue does not seem to be a bad fob, and the issue does not seem to be asterisk (as evidenced by using the Android app to listen to the audio stream, where it sounds fine).  It seems to be specifically related to the asterisk audio stream to the USB device.  I’d really like to try Bob’s suggestion of double checking the USB port configuration, but I can’t find any info on the syntax of the device string.  I’d also like to try changing the sampling rate asterisk is using for the USB audio stream, but I haven’t been able to find any info on how to change it.