[App_rpt-users] Connection fail message

Joe C K2OL at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 23:40:47 UTC 2019

Bryan,

I’m new to Allstar and programming in general. You had your number attached to your email signature so I thought calling once and texting wasn’t a issue but obviously it was so my apologies there. I will definitely not contact you further. Apparently your hate and anger toward whatever going on with the software is spilling into Innocent hams like myself just trying to get help. Do note I had zero clue there was issues on software. I do not know what unicast is as well.

I really came across some wonderful people on Allstar and wish to continue doing so. Again my apologies for being a burden Bryan. Thanks to all.

God speed
Joe
K2OL

Sent from my iPhone