[App_rpt-users] Sources for channel drivers and all....

Ramesh Dhami Ramesh at va3uv.com
Wed May 1 00:51:45 UTC 2019

Hi Guys:

Working on making some heavy mods to a vanilla install to handle Allstar
/ XLX / DMR-YSF / IRLP (EXP) Setup.

I wanted to confirm a couple of channel drivers (one that I see, one
that I do not).  I can see the compiled drivers in
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules.... but where is the code so I can verify
version #'s and then add another channel driver and re-compile?

Back in the days of ACID, they used to be in /usr/src/asterisk/apps ...
and I think there was a directory called channels ??

Thx,

Ramesh.

VA3UV / WA3UV