[App_rpt-users] How to lockout local announcements during activity?

Duane Fowler selkie2 at comcast.net
Thu May 2 12:30:43 UTC 2019

I have cron announcements being broadcast on the RF side during commute times. Is there a simple way to inhibit those announcements while the repeater is active? I think that they were inhibited during local RF in/out but would talk over the top of a remote Echolink/Allstar QSO.
Thanks,
Duane KA1LM ASL42996

Sent from Mailspring (https://link.getmailspring.com/link/82DB373C-43F2-4C48-96B9-D3D689F457F6@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgetmailspring.com%2F&recipient=YXBwX3JwdC11c2Vyc0BsaXN0cy5hbGxzdGFybGluay5vcmc%3D), the best free email app for work